Last update: July 31, 2020
This policy applies to the use of all of the XR Guru Services owned, hosted or operated by HoloPundits, Inc. ("us", "we", or "our"), including but not limited to , XRGuru.com and any other site we have owned or operated, do own and operate or may own or operate in the future for XR Guru, including applications and/or social media sites (the "Service(s)").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data. We intend for the Services to be accessed in the United States of America. We do not represent that Services or materials on the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone Number
- Address (including State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City)
- Photos, including photos of you
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect and store the history of any purchases, content accessed, purchase history, or other account history related information, solely for the maintenance of your account.
Location Based Services
We collect information about your location when you use our services. This location information may be used to identify offers near you, verify you are within a permitted proximity for the service to work or for other reasons as may be needed in conjunction with providing our services to you.
We may use the following methods to determine your location:
- IP address(es)
- Sensor data from your device
- Other available tracking devices associated with your device
The types of location data we collect depend in part on your device and account settings. You may be permitted to turn on and off certain features such as GPS on your device and you have full control to control the location services on your device, but you understand by doing so our services and certain functionality may affected.
Device Information and Services
We collect information from and about your device you are using that includes, but is not limited to:
Information about your device’s hardware and software, such as the hardware model, operating system version, device memory, advertising identifiers, unique application identifiers, apps installed, unique device identifiers, browser type, language, battery level, and time zone;
Information from device sensors, such as accelerometers, gyroscopes, compasses, microphones, and whether you have headphones connected; and
Information about your wireless and mobile network connections.
Use of Data
HoloPundits, Inc. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service, including customized content and to facilitate communication with other users;
- To process your requests and orders for courses, products, specific services, information or features;
- To communicate with you about your account;
- To respond to your questions or concerns;
- To notify you about changes to our Services;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services when you choose to do so;
- To provide customer care and support;
- To send you administrative messages and information, including messages from instructors and teaching assistants, notifications about changes to our Services, and updates to our agreements;
- To send you information and in-app messages about your progress in courses, rewards programs, new services, new features, promotions, newsletters, and other available courses (which you can opt out of at any time);
- To send you push notifications to your wireless device to provide updates and other relevant messages;
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Services;
- To enhance your experience by maintaining a history of your usage;
- To monitor the usage of the Services; and
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Legal Requirements - HoloPundits, Inc. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of HoloPundits, Inc.;
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public; and
- To protect against legal liability.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot and do not guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without parental consent. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data without your consent, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.